Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Lost: One Passport

Skirt - New Look, Heels - Mango (old), Bag - Boohoo (similar here!), Sunglasses - eBay
Michael Kors lookalike Watch - eBay, Top - Vintage Shop

I've lost my passport. Recently I moved from Wales back to Hertfordshire/London area and my life is still in boxes between my boyfriends place and my parents! I've searched high and low for my passport and cannot find it anywhere!
This poses a problem as this time next month, Ollie (my boyfriend) and I are supposed to be driving down to the Bay of Biscay in France to spend a week on a boat - but no passport, no holiday!! And it's a well needed holiday, I haven't had one for about 5 years since I was 18 and went to Ibiza for a very drunken week

What has my lost passport got to to with this outfit post? Well this is one of the outfits i've planned to wear on holiday whilst pretending to live the high life in Marinas! When in reality i'll most likely be in shorts and converses the whole time as unless you're on a mega 'Jay Z' style yacht, heels and flowy skirts are far from practical

Have you seen my passport?

10 comments:

  1. Oh no hope you find your passport soon m'dear! Love this maxi skirt on you!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've looked high and low! Think I might have to take a trip to the passport office for a new one :( x

      Delete
  2. oh no! i really hope you can find your passport. you may have to get a new one, you cant miss a lovely holiday!

    i love the shades in this post, you need to go away and wear them!

    Sophie| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I bought the sunglasses in black and tortoise shell, that cheap who could say no :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, only £8 at a vintage shop in Birmingham! x

      Delete
  4. Eek! Hope you find it in time so you get to wear this gorgeous outfit on your holidays

    Kylie @ http://lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I think i'll be the only one dressed up but oh well... i'll be on holiday! (hopefully haha) x

      Delete
  5. I looove this outfit! (:

    ♥ Sierra xx
    stylishlysierra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so amazing! i love everything about this outfit! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete