Sunday, 28 July 2013

These Folk Roundup!

So shamefully I haven't posted on here for quite a while! I'm sorry!! But it has been very busy in These Folk HQ (I know, I know, there's always time for blogging, no excuses!)

So I thought I'd break myself back into blogging by showing you what I've been up to over the past month

Firstly, very exciting news - you can now buy These Folk from ASOS marketplace! Here's a little peek at what we've got over there:
Check out the whole collection here!

You can now also buy These Folk from The Lost Lanes an amazing website that supports new and independent designers, from clothes to crockery! It's got an amazing selection of designers, some of my faves are the hairtastic Crown and Glory and the print perfect Gypsy Gold!

Currently being featured as The Lost Lanes current 'Meet the Designer' 
Have a read here!

On top of that, there's also snapbacks and a few new tees in at www.thesefolk.com - go check it out! Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine and keep your eyes peeled for some outfit posts this week!

7 comments:

  1. Just come across your blog, I LOVE your clothing label by the way. So many things I want to buy! :) xx

    http://wildlittlerose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Love your blog - amazing style! x

      Delete
  2. oh yes i LOVE this tee and your label. and glen coco too.

    Sophe| fashionslave.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can never go wrong with a Mean Girls quote :) x

      Delete
  3. These designs are so cool. I must check them out now :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your t-shirt designs! Mean girls and Harry Potter? Perfect. ♥

    ReplyDelete