Wednesday, 11 September 2013

'Allo Autumn

I'm so glad we had a lovely summer this year because blimey didn't autumn come around quick! Last week I was in shorts and now i'm packing them away for thick tights and big coats.

I can't say i'm overly depressed about the situation though because October to December is probably my favourite time of the year! Bonfire night, Halloween, my birthday, Christmas and New Years! Plus all the winter fashions, exciting times!

It'll be a different story come January but that's future Alex's problem...

Here's today's outfit, I dared to bare without tights but I'm wearing a midi skirt so it's a compromise, there isn't snow on the ground yet!

Skirt and Bag - Vintage, Flatforms - H&M (old), Jacket - Dorothy Perkins (old), Jumper - eBay
Watch - eBay

2 comments: