Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Holiday Outfits Part Deux

One day into work i'm already yearning for another holiday, I fear it may be quite a while until I have another one! Here are the rest of my planned verses actual outfit images, my jelly shoes from eBay were the main choice of footwear for the holiday and I was shocked at how comfy they were. You can get a pair from eBay here!

Day 1:
 Expectations vs. Reality

 Day 2:
Expectations vs. Reality

Day 3:
Expectations vs. Reality

Day 4:
Expectations vs. Reality

This last outfit wasn't a planned one but turned out to be my favourite of the holiday! I felt very french popping out in the morning to get baguettes in this ensemble!

Day 5:

6 comments:

  1. Freakin amazing holiday wardrobe! I love the last one too, very Carrie Bradshaw!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't stop wearing the tulle skirt now! I do wish I was Carrie most days :) x

      Delete
  2. lovely outfits :)
    I've nominated you for the liebster award which is on my blog at http://style--soup.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Rachel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day 5 is my fav! it's just perfectly girly and teamed with cons :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is that gorgeous tulle skirt from? So so pretty and I love how you've dressed it down with cons. Such a perfect outfit x

    www.theelleword.co.uk

    ReplyDelete