Monday, 2 September 2013

Holiday Outfits

Last week I was lucky enough to go away with my lovely boyfriend to Southern Brittany in France. We spent the week sailing and of course, I packed the most practical and sensible outfits, but then I changed my mind and went for fashion over practicality!

I thought I would do a few posts showing my planned outfit verses reality. This holiday I was pretty good at packing only what I needed to wear and sticking to it! Mostly because I didn't have a choice. We were driving 11 hours in an Aygo and packing 8 different outfits per day really wasn't an option!

Being a terrible blogger I forgot my battery charger for my camera so all the photos were taken on Ollie's iphone! So apologies for the lack of professional photography!

Travelling home:

 Expectations vs. Reality 

Travelling to France:

 Expectations vs. Reality 

...Well actually there is no proper reality outfit shot on the first day as we were too excited to think about that! But this was the outfit I wore driving out

More coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment